Thursday, April 7, 2011

April7, 2011

Oh my this week has been hectic...there was a lot of drama the other night and I'm still not quite over it. We have this friend who is making some poor decisions in his life right now and my friend Donelle simply told him he needs to be careful and he over reacted. He wrote a note on Facebook about her that really wasn't nice. It was uncalled for and very rude, she was in tears. It made me and a few others that were with her very angry so we texted him saying that wasn't cool and he shouldn't have done that. He kept texting us saying all this crap about how bad his life was and stuff, and the last text he sent my friend implied he was thinking about suicide. We got so upset and scared and had no idea what to do. Me and Matt decided to go get the RA who was on duty and he got the hall director. They went to his room and he wasn't there but they called him and he agreed to call if he was having anymore of those thoughts. I don't think I've ever been that scared in my life. I thought it was all my fault. If I hadn't texted him he wouldn't be doing this, but he couldn't think saying these things about one of my best friends is ok. Especially since she didn't do anything but care and worry for him. I still feel guilty though. My friends keep saying it wasn't any of our faults, but I wasn't exactly nice in the texts I sent him. It was completely hypocritical of me to do what I did. I'm always saying how I wish everyone got along and that people weren't mean to each other but there I was yelling at him...But on to a happier subject, things are actually feeling somewhat back to normal. Besides the one person mentioned earlier, everyone is getting along and I don't feel awkward anymore. I mean so what if everyone knows my secret, it's not like I have control over it. It's not like I chose this...I can't wait for this weekend. Tomorrow night I'm going to the opera here. Matt's playing in it. Then Saturday I may go to Indy with everyone to go out to eat, and Sunday is the fashion show! I'm so excited, they keep saying it's going to be really cool. It's going to be fun, even if I do have to go by myself. Other than that not much is going on at this moment. But I have to go finish my homework so see ya!

~Cait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment