Monday, April 11, 2011

April11, 2011

Hey, so I decided to write on here to kinda vent a little bit but also hoping that someone will read it so I don't have to have this conversation with them. Lately some things have been bothering me and I don't know if I should say something or just let it go. I told a couple of my friends and they both told me to tell this person but I could use some more opinions. I feel like the guy I like acts different around me when it's just us than when we are with a bunch of people. He asks me to do things and go with him places quite a bit and usually it's just us, and when this happens he is really nice and funny and I feel perfectly fine and like everything is going to be okay. But then as soon as our friends are around he starts teasing and making fun of me. He does this to everyone and I know he is just joking around but he doesn't do it when nobody else is around and it's kind of confusing me. I don't know what I am supposed to think or how I should feel...what do you guys think? And I don't think I am just making this up in my head. I noticed this a couple weeks ago and have been watching to see if maybe I was just being paranoid but it's still happening...
~Cait

3 comments:

  1. well u already know how I feel.....but u gotta come out with it darling, otherwise it's gonna get more confusing.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just feel like the more I try the worse it gets, for me at least...I think I'll talk to him later...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. np girl!! you know I'm always here for ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete