Monday, April 25, 2011

April25, 2011

Wow I can't believe it's the 25th already! This month has gone by so fast! It's our last week of classes and then next week is finals. I'm glad but sad at the same time. I want to be out of class but I'm going to miss everyone a lot...This year has been incredibly amazing! I have met the greatest friends ever and I love them all. It's going to be so weird without being able to see them all the time. Even when we come back next year things are going to be so different next year. Almost everyone is moving out or graduation or something. I know we will all be friends still, but I'm going to miss being able to see them whenever I want. Anywho...So this weekend was pretty great. Macy came up and spent the night on Saturday and was here for Easter. It was fun. It was so quiet in the hall without everyone here, but we had a good time. We ordered pizza and went to church. It was a good Easter. Well I'm going to go take a nap and watch Drop Dead Diva.
~Cait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment