Saturday, April 23, 2011

April23, 2011

Well it's Easter weekend and I'm pretty much here all alone. Only Bryan and Daniel are here but I think they are working on stuff, I'm not really sure. So I am watching movies all day. Right now I'm watching Gone with the Wind and it is taking FOREVER! haha. I really like it, I love old movies, but it's like 4 hours long. I'm trying to convince my little sister to come spend the night here, it would be fun. I'm going to be so bored tonight if Macy doesn't come over. Friday I went to the counseling center, and I'm going again next week. It helped and I'm glad I went. I then told my mom what had been going on. I was so scared to tell her, but am glad I did. Tomorrow I am going to church again, I loved it last week and I'm glad I have somewhere to go now. I feel like it will help me. Plus I missed church a lot. Well I'm going to go finish the movie, see ya.
~Cait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment