Monday, October 1, 2012

Oct1, 2012

Okay, I know I just blogged a little while ago but I'm doing another one. I'm kind of bored and realized I haven't done a list of favorites in a while. Plus I never explained my new obsession with One Tree Hill like I said I would. So I'm going to do that and then list my favorite shows, fitting right?

A couple of weeks ago I was watching OTH with my friends Ashley and Brandon. They started at the beginning and are watching them all in order. Well, I decided one day to watch it with them but they were on season 5 so I really had no clue what was going on. I then decided to start from the beginning myself and watch them all. I got addicted and cannot stop watching it. I have been watching it for I think three weeks now and am about halfway through season 5! They have been watching it for months now, but they only watch maybe a couple episodes a week if that. Needless to say, I have a problem.

On to my list. I'm actually going to make two lists. One of my top five favorite current shows, and the other of my top five I could watch over and over favorite shows. OTH is my favorite right now but just because it's my newest obsession, so it will not be in these list.

Top 5 Favorite Current Shows:
5. Project Runway

4. Glee

3. Grey's Anatomy

2. Vampire Diaries

1. Pretty Little Liars

Top 5 I Could Watch Over And Over Favorite Shows:
5. Psych

4. The Nanny

3. Friends

2. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

1. Boy Meets World


~Cait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment