Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sept30, 2012

Hey there! Just wanted to update/talk about some stuff. So this weekend was awesome! Friday night Bri, Matt and I went to Puerto's. It was a lot of fun and we laughed sooo much!! I can't even remember all the reasons why but it was pretty great. Then Saturday was the NRHH conference, and it was The Hunger Games themed. Noyer was district 7, the lumber district. So we dressed up in plaid like lumberjacks and brought some of the trees from Noyer hahaha. We sang the "I'm a lumberjack" song from Monte Python, but changed the words for our roll call and won best roll call. It was hilarious. Shannon and I did a program about random acts of kindness and I think it went really well. Then I kind of helped with another program, or tried to. It was all a lot of fun. That night Matt came over to hang out and we just chilled all night. We didn't do a whole lot but it was great just hanging out like we used to. It was pretty fun especially when we were getting slap happy because we were so tired and we couldn't stop laughing. Then today Bri, Matt and I went to The Cup for breakfast and then went to church. It was great. I love this church so much and it always makes me feel so much better when I go.
The other thing I wanted to talk about is simply because I can't really talk to anyone about it. I really like this guy, I know I know, very cliché of me. But I do. A lot. I like him a lot and I just don't know really what to do about it. Every time I think of him or see him, even of its just a picture, I can't help but smile. Every time he gets brought up I can't help but smile and look like an idiot. But then when I start thinking more about it and him I get sad because I know I only have like a 2% chance of him ever feeling the same way. I know I can't tell him how I feel and I know he will probably never feel the same but I can't stop. It's frustrating. I told myself I wouldn't do this anymore but it's so much worse this time. I've never felt this way and honestly it scares the crap out of me because I don't want to be hurt again, and I don't know if I can handle having more to be sad about right now. I don't know...it's whatever. I guess for now I'm just going to go with the flow and if it happens to work out then great but I'm not counting on it.
~Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment