Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oct25, 2012

Hey guys! It's been a while since I last wrote, and so much has happened since then! Okay, lies not much has really happened haha.

Well there was Homecoming week for starters. I went to Air Jam, which is a lip sync/dance competition that is held every year. I had never been before this year, and it was a blast! I don't know why I had never gone before. At the end, they name Homecoming King and Queen and there court. Donelle made it in to the court!! Which means she was in the top 5! It was very exciting! Then it was Homecoming weekend. I had been waiting for that weekend for a long time and let me tell you it was worth the wait. We had so much fun! Matt, Bri and I had started a tradition of going to Puerto's every Friday night, so that Friday was no different other than a bigger group went. Then on Saturday Bri, Belle, Matt, Christian and I went to Cleo's for Breakfast Club, and then over to The Cup to actually get breakfast. We then met up with Donelle's mom, grandparents and Chaneigh to watch the parade. We then went over to Matt's for a few and then met up with everyone in the tailgating parking lot. We had a lot of fun, or at least I did. It was great seeing everyone and having people come up, like Natalie, Jc, his friend, Leah, Christian, Elizabeth and Joe. The rest of the day we just kind of chilled and 'recovered' hahaha. That was pretty much it, nothing to exciting, but it was fun.

This past weekend was Fall Break, and I actually had a five day weekend! I didn't do a whole lot. I relaxed a lot, it was wonderful! Saturday Round Table ordered pizza and watched a movie, and then I went and watched Hocus Pocus with Donelle, Tyler and Ashley. Donelle was on duty and doing rounds almost the whole time I was there though. Tyler, Ashley and I had a lot of fun though, and then on Sunday the three of us went to Red Lobster and ate a ridiculous amount of shrimp. It was so fantastic! That's pretty much the excitement of my Fall Break though. I mainly chilled in my room, napped, painted and watched a LOT of One Tree Hill...

And now it's almost the weekend again! But I think I am getting sick :( I have felt like crap all day. Hopefully I feel better soon though. Other than that there's really nothing else to tell. Oh, other than my screen on my phone shattering! Hahaha yeah... it still works though, for now. It was a joint effort of Matt and I. Kind of a long story, not really, just not important. I think I am due for an upgrade though so I can probably get a new one soon. Ok now I'm done, nothing left.
~Cait:)

PS every time I blog now I am going to put what song I am obsessed with for the day. Today it is Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin. I forgot about it for a long time and then I heard it on One Tree Hill and the other day I came across it on Spotify so I've been listening to it like crazy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment