Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jan26, 2012

Hello...it's been forever since I've just written in here. Things are going pretty well here. Last semester was crazy busy! This semester is much better! I don't have any fashion classes, which means no sewing. I have decided to switch my major to fashion merchandising instead of design, because there was just too much physical work. I think I'll like this though, I'll still be doing what I love but it'll be easier for me. With this major though, I have to pick up either a marketing or entrepreneurship minor. I'm not quite sure which I'm going to do yet. Changing won't put me behind at all, I think I actually may be done on time now actually. I just replace four of the sewing classes for merchandising classes. This year I am doing soccer, FDS, and hall council. This semester, soccer is on Wednesday's as well as Hall Council. I'm trying to balance them though because I love them both. I am so involved this semester! I am treasurer and self-appointed PR for soccer. I am on the PR committee for the upcoming fashion show for FDS. And I am PR for Hall Council. As of last night I am also now an RHA rep for Hall Council. I had my first meeting tonight for it and guess what! I got placed on the PR committee for that too! I think this is a sign...maybe I should major in public relations instead...nah! I just think it's fun. It's now the 27th which means it's Laura's birthday!! So if you're reading this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I can't wait for this weekend! Saturday is the NRHH Conference, (which is Disney themed!), and then we are all going out to dinner for Laura and Chad's birthday, his is the 31st! I'm really excited for everyone to be together! And when I say everyone, it literally is almost EVERYONE! It's going to be fun! Ok well I'm going to go for now, I have a test in less than 9 hours, it's in music history though so it should be easy. Night!
~Cait:)

No comments:

Post a Comment