Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 28: Someone That Changed Your Life

Dear Matt,
Oh look at that, another letter…but you really changed my life. You’ve done so much for me that if I listed everything, this letter would be too long to fit on Tumblr. You have helped me overcome so many hardships in my life. You made me realize that a true friend, like you, will always be there for me no matter what and love me for who I am. You made me realize that I’m not alone in this world. You helped me not only physically, anytime I needed something, but emotionally and mentally. I still have those rough days but I know that you are always there for me, along with our other friends. I know I can always come to you when I need something, whether it’s needing help getting in and out of my soccer chair or just needing a hug. You’ve become one of the best friends I could ever imagine. You know me better than anyone else, sometimes even myself. I am so grateful to have you in my life!
Love you,
Caitlin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment