Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 17: Someone From Childhood

Dear Alyssa,
Hey loser! We were basically inseparable growing up but now I barely see you and it makes me sad…I miss the days when you would come home with me after school like everyday, the good old days when we would play Barbies for literally days at a time and set up basically a whole town and beg my mom to let us keep it all set up, the hide n seek tag at Walmart and Kroger, getting ready for dances, going shopping and spending almost $100 at the candy store right after my birthday, play ‘house’ for hours on end, go around talking in different accents and all the other random crap we used to do. I miss you and wish we hadn’t grown apart. I think we should fix this and see each other more often, and you should definitely come visit me at school sometime!
<3Cait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment