Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 19: Someone You Can’t Get Out Of Your Head

Dear Anonymous,
You are getting quite a few letters on here, but it’s true…I can’t get you out of my head. It doesn’t matter how hard I try, everything reminds me of you. You are one of the few people who truly make me happy in life, no matter what the circumstance. I wish I could tell you how glad I am to have you in my life. You make me feel better about myself, which is hard to do, without even trying. I went months without seeing you but that doesn’t mean I didn’t think about you every day. Not in a weird way, just in a ‘Oh that reminds me of _____’ way. I wish I could tell you all of this but I know I can’t, which is why you will remain anonymous, even in this blog I’m sure you never read.
~Cait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment