Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 12: A Person Who Caused You Pain

Dear Jordon,
You were one of my best friends. I miss you so much. I met you way back in like kindergarten and we’ve been friends ever since. In the sixth grade you started going out with someone and I got really upset. I couldn’t figure out why I was so mad. I soon realized I was extremely jealous. You were the nicest, funniest person I knew, and you were one of the few who didn’t treat me differently. You acted the same around me no matter how old we got or how others treated me. You were constantly there for me and I wouldn’t have changed that for anything. In high school I was told that a friend told you I liked you and it seemed like after that you didn’t want to be friends. I don’t know if this is really what happened but it’s what I always thought was what caused us to start drifting apart. Then when I quit choir I hardly got to see you and we really stopped hanging out. The last time I remember really hanging out with you was at my 16th birthday party. It really hurt when I thought you didn’t want to be friends anymore, and it still upsets me to this day. We went from being super close friends to nothing. I haven’t talked to you in over a year and I haven’t seen you since graduation two and a half years ago. I really miss you and wish you could somehow see this.
Love always,
Cait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment