Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mar30, 2011

Will my life ever go back to normal?? I feel like it's not going to. Bethany still isn't doing well and I'm getting really scared. I can't imagine her not being in my life, she's my best friend, even if she does tell my secrets. Nothing will ever change our friendship like that, I was mad the first day I found out but then I realized it's extremely dumb to be mad about something as stupid as that. So what she told him I liked him, well apparently he already knew and wasn't acting any different, he doesn't hate me, we are still friends so who cares.Why be upset about something that doesn't matter? Because right now I feel like my feelings don't matter, as long as everyone else is happy. I just would like to know what all was said hahaha. Oh well, I guess I can't know everything, you would think she would tell me though...Whatevs, well I'm gonna go back to doing my homework...
~Cait:)

No comments:

Post a Comment