Monday, March 28, 2011

Mar28, 2011

This weekend was pretty much awesome. Friday started off kind of crappy but ended up being a lot of fun. A couple of us went to my friend Matt's choir concert and then we came back and a bunch of us played Likewise. It was very entertaining to say the least. Saturday we had 5 soccer teams come for a league day. We played 3 games. We tied the first, lost the second and won the third. My chair got fix so that it goes faster so I was able to play a lot better and it was a lot of fun. Matt's brother came to watch and stay the weekend so we all went out to eat afterward at Tepenyaki's (I have no idea how to spell that). There was like 19 of us that went, it was a little chaotic but really fun. Sunday we just hung out and stuff, nothing to exciting but overall it was a pretty fantastic weekend. However, I'm kind of upset that I dressed up Saturday and Sunday and did my make up and stuff and nobody noticed. Why try if it does no good? I guess it doesn't really matter but still...I wish I knew whether or not he knows. My best friend said she told him but I don't know if she was telling the truth or just saying that to get me to say something. Anywho...It's now Monday and I'm sick. Yay!--NOT! My friends Bri, Donelle and Tyler are all sick and I'm pretty sure I got it from them. I feel like crap, so I'm going to go attempt to take a nap. See ya!
~Cait:)

No comments:

Post a Comment