Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mar16, 2011

Well I lost it last night haha. All that stress and crap that has been happening finally hit me. It was pretty bad, and I want my friends to know how grateful I am that they were there for me. They honestly mean the world to me and I couldn't ask for better friends. Thanks for being so understanding and helping through this rough time if you are reading this. Oh and my best friend that was threatening to tell the guy I like that I like him...yeah she told him...or at least she said she did. I was so scared all day yesterday after she told me but when I finally saw him he didn't say anything or act very different. Hopefully that means we can still be friends. That's what I was most scared of. Not that he wouldn't like me back cause I knew he wouldn't, but I was afraid of losing a good friend. That's why I didn't want him to know...but I'm pretty sure he does now so I guess we will just have to see how it goes...
~Cait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment