Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mar15, 2011

Beware the Ides of March!! I'm not really sure what exactly that means but let's just say I'm being extra cautious today. Okay so I'm going to just vent for a few so prepare yourselves. So basically I'm stressed beyond max! I feel like I may explode at any second! Last week was Spring Break and it was awful I'm not gonna lie. First, a couple days before break I found out my BEST friend isn't doing well. She has what I have but when she gets sick, she really gets sick, and she has been sick for a while. But now she is saying she is too exhausted to fight it anymore. She isn't doing well at all and I have no idea what to do if something happens. Ya'll think I'm a mess now? If she doesn't pull through...Anyway so I go home and find out my Grandpa isn't doing well and they don't think he is going to make it much longer! He passed away Sunday March 6. It was a very sad week to say the least. I didn't even get to go see him before...I then came back to school glad to see my friends and they inform me our friend who went to school here last year, Ian Myers, passed away over break. I mean really?! Why does this keep happening? All within a week and a half...And to top it all off my best friend is threatening to tell a certain someone my secret. Plus I have a TON of school crap to do. I seriously don't think I can take anymore. I've slept maybe...5-6 hours in the last 48, I'm barely eating, and I have a headache like no other! UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment