Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nov3, 2012

Hello. So I don't really have anything to talk about today. Not a lot happened. I hung out with friends. We watched Magic Mike, which was good, I wasn't paying much attention and couldn't hear a lot of it so I'll probably need to watch it again. Plus I just really like Channing Tatum.

Speaking of liking people. I still really like this guy. A few people have told me to just tell him how I feel but I don't do that...I always chicken out. Plus I really don't see the point in telling him because I'm pretty sure he'd never feel the same. So why put myself out there just to get rejected, again. I don't want to ruin our friendship or make things awkward because it would. It really would because of who it is. I don't know...I really like him though, that's the problem. Whenever I'm around him it's like my whole mood changes. I can't help but just feeling really happy around him. Happier than I normally am if I'm being honest. I shouldn't feel this way and it really scares the hell out of me that I do. And I'm so comfortable around him. When I've liked guys in the past I was always so nervous and felt like I had to try so hard but with him I don't. I feel like I can just be me. I know this is weird and probably too much info but let's be honest, that's what this blog is all about. Me telling the truth about what I'm feeling.

Ok, I know this was pretty much a pointless post but I am really trying to write at least something everyday. I'm going to go back to sewing now. Night!
~Cait :)

Song of the day is Addicted by Kelly Clarkson. If you know it then it's pretty self explanatory of why it's the song I chose for this post haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment