Friday, November 2, 2012

Nov2, 2012

Hey guys, I'm going to really try keeping up on this so that I don't have as much to say every time. Plus I want to see how many days in a row I can blog.

So I am feeling much better today. I am not completely better but I didn't plan on being. I know it's going to take a lot of work and time. I had trouble eating lunch today. I barely ate anything but felt full, like I ate a lot. Matt thinks I have an eating disorder, anorexia actually. This scares me. I don't think I am anorexic. Don't you have to be super skinny to have that? I don't know, I know something is wrong though. He read through the symptoms and stuff and I do have most of them but I don't think I have it. He's really worried for me as usual though and I feel bad. He keeps telling me I should talk to someone, and I know I should but at the same time...I like losing weight...

On to happier things. Tonight I didn't do anything. Donelle came over for a little while, we talked for a long time and then she fell asleep hahaha. I don't know what it is about my room but it really makes people want to sleep...hence the reason I nap so much. Then I went and talked to Brandon at the desk for a few and got food. I came back to my room and watched The Wedding Planner. It's such a good movie, I hadn't seen it in years! Normally I hate sitting in my room alone, but I actually had a really nice, relaxing time. Oh, and I decided I want to be a wedding planner. I've been thinking about this for years but watching this movie made me realize it's something I really could do and love. I think it'd be a lot of fun, and I love weddings! Okay, well as I said, my room makes me very tired haha and it's almost 2 am, so I am going to go. Niiiight!
~Cait :)

Song of the day is Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year by Fall Out Boy. I just really love this song and listened to it like 12 times today haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment