Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July30, 2013

Wow... remind to never do a summer to do list again. Either that or remind me to do actually do it hahaha. This was my list:

Goals for this summer:
1. Read The Great Gatsby
2. Paint at least 3 canvases, and 1 other thing
3. Get caught up on Doctor Who
4. Go without tv, phone, laptop, etc for an entire day
5. Read The Mortal Instruments series
6. Cook something
7. Have a Disney movie marathon with Macy (all day)
8. Drink 1 or less soda a day
9. Go on a walk
10. Have a fantastic birthday
11. Go to the movies (haven't been in a year)
12. Go to the zoo
13. Make more youtube videos
14.Watch all 8 Harry Potter movies in a row
15. Write in blog at least once a week

Pretty simple right? Yeah... I only finished those crossed out... my bad! I did some partially, like most days I drank 1 or less soda a day, I went without electronics for a day (except my phone), I painted some but not all 4 things, we tried to watch the Harry Potter movies but my wifi was jank at the time, and I passed the zoo twice hahaha.

It's been a pretty great summer though. I mean my birthday was amazing, and I did read, just not the books I planned on. Plus, I just finished Doctor Who yesterday! The last episode... I can't even... I cried like a freaking baby. I can't wait until November! There's a 50th anniversary and David Tennant is coming back!! I'm so excited!!

I don't really have anything else to write about. I go back to school in a couple weeks. I can't wait! I get to move in early because I am part of Opening Committee. But until then I probably won't have much to write about, things have slowed down tremendously. So until something interesting happens or I get really bored again...

~Cait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment