Saturday, May 18, 2013

May18, 2013

Hello there! It's summertime!! I am so excited to be out of school for the summer. I need a break to get myself together so I can really do well next year. I love being able to just do nothing and sleep all the time, however I haven't really been able to do that much. I stay at my dad's when my mom has to work because she works at 6 am, but then while I'm at my dad's I have to get up early when Becky works even if my dad doesn't because he can't use one arm right now. So I pretty much get up around 7 or 8 every day and go to bed around 10, unless I'm at my mom's. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be, and it's actually probably good for me to get on this schedule since I have an 8 am class every day next semester and I won't be able to nap all day.

Normally I dread coming home for the summer, but I'm actually happy about it this time. It's good seeing my family, and I'm having a great time with John and Macy. Since they're older we can actually talk about stuff and relate. I can talk to them about stuff that they're going through and they can listen to me and my drama. Macy is pretty much my therapists, she knows everything. With that and her not acting her age, we've become really close the last couple of years, she's honestly become one of my best friends. And John, we've had our differences but we really get along now and have a great time. They're still in school for a couple more weeks though, so in the mean time I'm very bored. I miss my friends but I'm sure I'll get to see them soo, well some of them hopefully.

It's been pretty nice relaxing and not doing anything. I've watched a lot of Doctor Who, and other random movies, and I've painted some. I love that it's getting so warm and sunny out! It's so nice! I could just sit outside forever! But then I would get terribly sunburned hahaha. I think it's going to be a pretty decent summer though, so I'll try to keep you all updated.

~Cait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment