Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 9: Someone You Wish You Could Meet

Dear Tim Gunn,
If I could meet anyone in the whole world it would, without a doubt, be you. I absolutely love you and think you are just fantastic. I am currently going to school for fashion design but have muscular dystrophy, which a lot of times makes it extremely difficult but when I feel like giving up and just doing something easier I think of you and what you would say…”Make it work”. It gets me through a lot so thank you. I have often said I would love to be on Project Runway, even if it was just for you to tell me my stuff is awful haha. I wouldn’t care as long as I got to meet you. Okay I would care but still. You are so inspirational to me, and I hope one day to be able to meet you.
Your biggest fan, Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment