Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2: Your Crush

Oops, I definitely forgot I was doing this...so I'm going to try and catch up.

Dear crush,
Hey, so um apparently I am supposed to write you a letter but I don’t know what to say because I would never actually do this, plus you’re probably never going to see this. I really like you because you’re basically awesome. No matter how I am feeling you always make me happy simply by being around. You make me happy and feel better about myself without even trying. We have so much in common it’s a little ridiculous but I think that’s what makes it so easy to like you. You’re such a great friend and I'm so glad we met. I wish you could read this just so you would know how grateful I am for our friendship and know that I wouldn’t trade it for anything…unless of course you felt the same way haha.
~Cait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment