Monday, January 17, 2011

Jan17, 2011

Wow so I am still not used to writing 2011, that's crazy! But anywho...so I'm Caitlin. I am 19 and am going to Ball State for fashion design and french. I love it here and have the most amazing friends. I started this because the stuff on my other blog was a little too personal to have my friends read, no offense guys. But yeah so I just wanted to start a new one where I don't care who reads it. I'm not really sure what to write about so leave comments about what you think I should write or what you want to know about me. 
~Cait :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you should write about the awesome hall you live in and chronicle the lives you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha hey tyler! oh i definitely will talk about how awesome you guys are, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete